Life sucks, especially when u start wondering, have anyone bother to comes into ur life, and stay on from then on. Have anyone ever bother to appreciate every single thing u do. Understanding every reason behind every thing u do.
I guess its time i dun think things too hard on myself. It nv work even when i put in the effort, working so hard for bball only to have nth but injuries and great memories of games i played so well. working so hard for studies only to transfer course and wasted one fucking year of my life. and putting in so much effort in relationship only to realize i had spend so much efforts on ppl who dun give a god damn shit about who i really am deep in. I am hurt inside, deep in. whatever that had happened to me all this years is just tearing me apart alive!
Thinking back, its funny, whenever one part of my life is getting back to what it used to, the other would be destroyed. how long more will i be able to suffer? I dunno.
I guess its time i dun think things too hard on myself. It nv work even when i put in the effort, working so hard for bball only to have nth but injuries and great memories of games i played so well. working so hard for studies only to transfer course and wasted one fucking year of my life. and putting in so much effort in relationship only to realize i had spend so much efforts on ppl who dun give a god damn shit about who i really am deep in. I am hurt inside, deep in. whatever that had happened to me all this years is just tearing me apart alive!
Thinking back, its funny, whenever one part of my life is getting back to what it used to, the other would be destroyed. how long more will i be able to suffer? I dunno.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home