Forgive and Forget, I will, until i get my hands on u and fuck up ur life like u had fuck up mine. Karma will haunt u down but i am thinking if i should take karma into my own hands! I am sorry but obviously, u had chose a wrong guy's life to mess with. Better be careful, because the moment i get my hands on u, ur life will be nightmare from that point on. This is a promise I made to myself. So better keep urself hidden and pray i dun get to see u. Because i am not going to get u just once, each and every single time i see u, i swear on my heart and soul i will give u the worst beating u ever imagine. Thanks for fucking up my life all this while. I seriously had enough!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home