The moment u think ur life sucks, think of ur past, u might realize, what can be worst than u had been through.
Treasure what u have & not remembering u had.
Focusing on people who loves you than people who hurts you.
Loving those who loves u.
Forgive & forget those that hurt u.
Mommy, Daddy & Peng Wei, thanks for all the support, understanding & love. I feel so blessed having u all as my family! I love you all!! =)
I guess this is my heartfelt words that i have nv ever say out. I am glad, in fact, blessed to have a wonderful family. although we might have arguments cuz of my temper. I still love u all!! =) gor gor, we might actually be behaving like kids still. yelling at each other and fighting at times, but u are the best brother i have, glad to have u as my bro. daddy, sorry for being stubborn and even argue with u at times, but i am really grateful to have a responsible father like u are! =) working so hard for the family. I love you! Mommy, thanks for all the chats, love, care and concern u have always given me. the freedom and trust u given me. thanks for all the understanding u have for me! and all of u have been my strength to move on when i encounter with any obstacles in life.
no matter how many I love you i say, would nv be enough to show my love for u! thank you and love u lots!!! =)
Treasure what u have & not remembering u had.
Focusing on people who loves you than people who hurts you.
Loving those who loves u.
Forgive & forget those that hurt u.
Mommy, Daddy & Peng Wei, thanks for all the support, understanding & love. I feel so blessed having u all as my family! I love you all!! =)
I guess this is my heartfelt words that i have nv ever say out. I am glad, in fact, blessed to have a wonderful family. although we might have arguments cuz of my temper. I still love u all!! =) gor gor, we might actually be behaving like kids still. yelling at each other and fighting at times, but u are the best brother i have, glad to have u as my bro. daddy, sorry for being stubborn and even argue with u at times, but i am really grateful to have a responsible father like u are! =) working so hard for the family. I love you! Mommy, thanks for all the chats, love, care and concern u have always given me. the freedom and trust u given me. thanks for all the understanding u have for me! and all of u have been my strength to move on when i encounter with any obstacles in life.
no matter how many I love you i say, would nv be enough to show my love for u! thank you and love u lots!!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home