Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am seriously having enough of this bullshit!! first my itouch was stolen. gotten a normal MP3 player as replacement. Now its lost right after i officially ended my internship!! cool! KNN..

I have been wondering, what is the difference of being attached or single right now. or rather, am i attached or single right now. The only thing that seems to remind me i am attached is the display picture on phone/laptop and facebook. as well as the relationship status in facebook. Nothing else seems to let me know i am in a relationship. No smses/ calls. I know how busy are u. yet i dun think a sms to at least care for me is too much. I dun need to see u every single day. Not sms every seconds, minutes. but at least, a bare minimum of reaching office, lunch time and when u are going home. Where is the promise of calling me to say "I love u" at least once everyday? Imagine, if i hadn't go fetch u after work in this one year. if i hadn't been meeting u after bball-ing session which i am dead beat. how much time do we actually have together?

U said its unfair for me as u dun have time for me. I am fine with not meeting up with u. but don't u think its ridiculous for a gf to not sms her bf the whole fucking day? even if its cold war, who had been giving in all these fucking while?

I am tired, tired of feeling i am the only one showing effort. I am not ignoring u but waiting for u, waiting for u to at least make a move....for once to show me how important am i to u.

However, two days straight without a text from u, i guess i am just not as important as i thought i am to u.

我像是一个你可有可无的影子。

2 Comments:

Blogger -=Endless Story=- said...

I know I can't expect you to think from my point of view. The amount of stress I'm having. But I can tell you it is killing me! Seriously, I rather die. Have you ever try of being damn tired at 3am. But just couldn't sleep and cried? Cried because I thought of my work. I admit it is my fault of not SMS-ing you only after work which is around 10pm plus. My bad. I'm just a working freak. Sorry. I resigned too late.

August 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Peng Rui said...

All i needed was for u to just spare a little thought for me. I understand how stress and busy are u in the office. Which was why i had always make an effort going down to fetch u after ur work, to hug u in order for u to know i am there for u. But all this while, it just makes me feels like, i am not as important to u. If u noticed, i have never argue with u of not having time for being by my side. I dunno if its still expecting too much from u. if it is, i am sorry.

August 29, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home