Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I guess i have to make things clear in here, its not personal stuff that cause the team to disband, but something that u guys have lost. which led to all ur defeats in this league. And if u guys don't get it, this situation won't change. I dun see any point of continuing when no one in the team knows how to execute my instructions.

i know what i have been doing and teaching in my coaching all this years, all the instructions that are given. I have always been taught, never to back off from challenge and pride is the most important thing. so if u guys dun like my way of balling, sorry, but its the way i had been taught, to show the opponent that we are not push over.

all the best for all ur studies anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home