going for a camp very soon. suddenly dun feel like going. lolx. second night will be a whole day activities so yeah. i dun have any excitement for the camp at all. lol. dear dear, i will miss u lots de. hehehe. i love u. take good care of urself when i am not around k?
Monday, September 28, 2009
Previous Posts
- 因为拥有所以害怕失去。因为失去过才懂得珍惜。因为爱所以多了一份不安。因为你,世界变得完整。却也因为你...
- dear's modelling pics
- woohooo..i figure out how to get the stupid langua...
- I had gotten my new laptop..like finally man.but a...
- fun bbq wif brothers again
- hmm..have to update cuz got nag by quite a no. of ...
- hmm..just here for a short update.fate is really a...
- I am so damn fucking pissed off today. ppl i trust...
- I am sorry. but i regretted what i did in the past...
- ok..a very long week for me..lol..just recover fro...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Yup!! I'll take care de~~ =D You take good care too!!! Miss ya!!
-=Hugs=-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home