Allen Iverson, thanks for your heart and soul for philadelphia. You have inspire me with the way you play your matches. I respect you for the pride u playing for, which inspires me always to do whatever i can in the court. Spending your best years with the philadelphia 76ers, when u could have been in other teams with all-star players and win more championships in the 10 years in philly. I appreciate your passion, pride and determination. Giving all you can and all you have for the 76ers. You are the best and the MVP of all times! You have succeed, for letting others remembering you as Allen Iverson the answer. Remembering your words of wisdom, "I dun wanna be Michael(Jordan), I dun want to be (Larry) Bird. I just want to be me.
Despite you leaving for the rest of the 2010 NBA season, I will be waiting for the moment u step back into philadelphia in your sixers jersey and play the best u can. Only the strong survive!

1st draft pick in 1996 to Philadelphia 76ers(NBA draft pick).
NBA Rookie of the Year in 1996-1997 season.
11 times All-Star
2 times All-Star MVP award winner in All-Star game 2001 and 2005
Won NBA scoring title during the 1998-99, 2000-01, 2001-02 and 2004-05 seasons.(4 times scoring champion)
No.6 in scoring for all time NBA records.
NBA Most Valuable Player of 2001 and led his team to 2001 NBA finals!
Standing at only 183cm, he is usually the shortest man in the court, yet his heart and soul are big which makes him who he is today. Thanks for your perfect performances this 13 years, hoping for more to come from u! =)
Despite you leaving for the rest of the 2010 NBA season, I will be waiting for the moment u step back into philadelphia in your sixers jersey and play the best u can. Only the strong survive!

1st draft pick in 1996 to Philadelphia 76ers(NBA draft pick).
NBA Rookie of the Year in 1996-1997 season.
11 times All-Star
2 times All-Star MVP award winner in All-Star game 2001 and 2005
Won NBA scoring title during the 1998-99, 2000-01, 2001-02 and 2004-05 seasons.(4 times scoring champion)
No.6 in scoring for all time NBA records.
NBA Most Valuable Player of 2001 and led his team to 2001 NBA finals!
Standing at only 183cm, he is usually the shortest man in the court, yet his heart and soul are big which makes him who he is today. Thanks for your perfect performances this 13 years, hoping for more to come from u! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home