Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Previous Posts
- woohooo..i figure out how to get the stupid langua...
- I had gotten my new laptop..like finally man.but a...
- fun bbq wif brothers again
- hmm..have to update cuz got nag by quite a no. of ...
- hmm..just here for a short update.fate is really a...
- I am so damn fucking pissed off today. ppl i trust...
- I am sorry. but i regretted what i did in the past...
- ok..a very long week for me..lol..just recover fro...
- perhaps i have always been using the past as an ex...
- wa..long day today. wy called me to tell me must b...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
.jpg)
.jpg)


5 Comments:
TANPENGRUI! never tag my blog. D:<
RWARRRRRRRRRRRR!
hhahahahaha. kidding. dont cry. :X
LOL..not i dun want to tag, i using IE. too bad..hahahs
i put my tagboard at the 'love' section alr!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Shocked to see this post though.. >.< Omg.. *speechless* ahem..
Anyway, Take care!!! <3
baichi ar? shocked to see ur own pic..pig leh =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home